Friday, February 17, 2006

Anonym SMS

Ok guys, I guess I’d to share what is making us brainstormed with you – and preventing me for updating my blog with more Moscow-way-of-life-related posts. The facts: an SMS from an unknown sender – but owner of a Russian phone number – hit Laure’s phone February the 14th saying Hi Dear! Happy Valentine’s Day! Well that means he may know Laure doesn’t speak Russian at all; we admitted it was not a mistake and the message was addressed intentionally
She answered Ok tell me now. This trick is driving me crazy, I’m a curious girl! She hoped to end up this unsolved problem quickly. But she got Curiosity is a good feature :) but some secrets should be kept until “X” day. Be patient. Spring is coming soon!
So we searched for who she gave her phone number to since she actually got a Russian one. We found out: her coworkers, Ruben from the 3 Monkeys and Genia from the Mix afterclub. If you carefully read the blog, you soon guessed that only Genia could seriously send such this kind of SMS. Now Laure renamed Genia her Tiger – I guess I haven’t to tell anymore to explain why – so she sent back I hope that I will have long and strong claws before the spring comes… But we got a little disappointed by the non-understandable answer Should you have such strong claws, the spring may not come for me. I am scared. Sorry…
We had several things to fix up before answering again, if it’s not Genia, who else? Willing to force him (or her? Who knows) to tell us more, Laure wrote do you even know something about me my dear Valentine? However, before her phone rang again Laure typed a new message so u’re not the one I thought, it was a tiger girl trick you couldn’t understand, sorry. Maybe you should give me a clue and I’ll try not to scare you anymore… I personally consider this as a kind and fair message and very hoped for the anonym sender let us know more about himself (let’s say it’s a boy).
Now he answered Not that much. Please tell me. I’d like to send you one thing. How can it be arranged? what made Laure to respond almost instantaneously what I’ll tell you will depend on what you’ll tell me…otherwise the game is not fair
I advised Laure to write tonight, 1am at the club Fabrique, be there, in order to get the game’s rules back in her hands but she didn’t yet. So we’ll see tonight what happens next, and if the unknown lover turn out to be ugly, we’ll pretend all I wrote is just a fantasy and never existed, but if he fits to Laure, you’ll be the first to know…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

binjour,
je recherche pour une émission intitulée "le monde au quotidien" et diffusée de 11h30 à 12h30 heure française du lundi au vendredi sur direct8, des personnes qui habitent à l'étranger et parlent français pour nous parler en direct via webcam et téléphone de la vie quotidienne dans leur pays.
Cette émission vise à faire découvrir les cultures du monde à travers les témoignages de personnes et à s'éloigner des clichés médiatiques proposés.
Si vous êtes intéréssés vous pouvez me contacter au 00 33 01 46 49 79 ou à l'adresse lemondeauquotidien@direct8.net(mail à adresser à l'attention d'élodie)
A bientôt
elodie buhagiar