Monday, August 28, 2006

(Rescue me) The old ladies want to date me!

param on flickr

Saturday night I was riding in metro to downtown with a party-night-rules can of energy drink while one of the two old ladies seated in front of me asked me whether it were some drugs inside and the other lady said it couldn’t be so since such a can is legally sold. So I opened the can and offered a sip and they liked the sugar-saturated taste, what amazed me a lot. Then we kept talking all journey long and at the end they asked me my phone number, then I thought why not and I released it and they told they sms me back so I’ll get their number too. But for now I haven’t received any sms from them. Or I mistaken and gave a fake number, or old ladies turned more cynical than younger.
By the way, Geometria.ru is a photosite where you can witness me

No comments: