Monday, August 07, 2006

3 steps closer

-Ant- on flickrdark, The music no good without you baby aired. Dance with some dyke then let her down. More absinthe. Surrounded by party. They are here. Wanna scream look at me I’m better-looking but don’t. Network failure. Go upstairs then back. Wait for the metro to reopen then change my mind. This is Saturday in a club. What in the hell I’m supposed to do here? Then do.

monica semergiu on flickrred, hand raspberries, end sushis, love turns into more love because of understanding. It was before the chocolate. Have been let down, look for an exit, wait for an answer. Is it my fault? What else can I do? Your demand doesn’t appeal to me so I follow mine. Nothing against you, I wished you understood.

chrisflyer on flickrwhite, lights candles on. Listen to the patriarch. Hair-covered women praying. Look up then down. Look at the painted wall then icons. So it’s orthodox and new. Feel the religious excitement inside but pretend I don’t. Move around. Do you believe in?

No comments: