Thursday, July 27, 2006

A sight towards mid-September

Where i'm to spend first semester of 06-07Oh I’ve just received a mail from MIEX administration and I got a strange feeling because all the students’ mails appear in the cc field so I could see my next classmates, who I’m to spend 1+ year of studying with, who I’ll have project works with and who I’ll party with. Some of these mails are clearly owned by Russian students so I’m hesitating to send them a hello I’m in Moscow.
Second thing: lessons take place not at ICN, but at the Hôtel des Missions Royales, which happens to be at, like, more than a half-hour away from ICN. Not that I really care, but this piece of news just ruins my dream for a remake of the book I currently read

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's just fresh in my mind the fact that someone really important is going to leave quite soon.=((( Have you found my mail in the CC:-field=))))

Gerald said...

unfortunately i haven't...

Anonymous said...

Oh, my God, they did not include my mail in "CC", they included it in "BCC"... I hope I did not get the mail due to problems with my server=(((