Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Будь on-live!

Нас уже 56782Yesterday, walking by Tverskaya, I looked up to a Microsoft large catch-eye billboard. In Russia, former-MSN is facing a sharp competitor. Linked with the release of Windows Live Messenger, they are to use advertising 2.0 to get notoriety and market shares. How it’s work: a dedicated website allows you to sign in, download WLM and mail your friends an invitation. Once done, your nickname is saved and when they get enough nicks to print a part of new version of ad, they do so and your name is displayed on Tverskaya. Idea for ICQ: getting their name inside.

4 comments:

Gerald said...

Get a look at Swan_org_ru's flickr account to see the WLM billboard

Anonymous said...

It's a pitty our security policy blocked access to my Buddy, so you wont see the Buddy I created=(

Gerald said...

forward me it [buddy wants to be exhibited]

Anonymous said...

))))) I'd be happy to send, but in addition to security problems, there's a problem on Microsoft site, so I cant send my Buddy [Buddy needs to call to engineers, Buddy wants to be posted=)))]